Moving = consolidating = discovery that I owned three handmade tree skirts. The white one is on its’ way to NYC to cover the base of our son and daughter-in-law’s white tree. One red one is being saved (short term) until I see if our other son and his wife would like it. And number three got a quickie face-lift.
Here it is in its before state – a little bare with too many mystery stains on it.
I added more handmade felt bells from an unfinished tablecloth project I inherited along the way. I glued them on with Fabri-Tac glue. Then I used E-6000 glue to add the vintage Japanese holly sprays and the mother of pearl buttons.
During the process, our kitty Harry slept on it overnight and declared it all good!